Message sent on
Land 18600 m² (about 199950 ft²)
1 Parking space
1 hour from Toulouse, 30 minutes from Montauban, in the town of Montpezat de Quercy at the end a large 350 m driveway with a wrought iron gate framed by two stone pillars. Former vineyard appellation (Quercy Castle), the property has hosted the General de Gaulle in 1950 (a faience plaque is affixed to the wall at the entrance). A plot of one hectare with outbuildings, a truffle fenced and irrigated. Two wells built, including one with a submerged pump. A rainwater recovery tank, alarm system. 17 chimneys, are counted of which 6 are decorated with ceramics of ornaments, Office of Public Prosecutor, visible beams. Originally the castles had running water from a cistern located on a high point. The castles were lit by gas. Before the war 39-45 the castle was occupied by the couple Ritz owner of the chain of the same name. Raised on 4 levels this property of approximately 600 m² is composed of: On the ground floor: A large summer kitchen 35 m², garage, workshop, laundry, various discounts, boiler room. The 1st level, which has kept its period cement tiles, also stained glass windows. Entrance 26 m ², stay 39 m ² surrounded by 2 corridors of 10 m ² each, equipped kitchen 34 m ², living room 36 m ², 2 rooms of 25 m ², room of bath, separated TOILET, terrace 18 m ². Two abalone side stairs lead to the 2nd: Several rooms, 8 in total, of which a parental suite and for some small premises to transform into room of water, 2 rooms to finish rehabilitating, separated TOILET. 3rd level: The butler's room, 2 maids rooms, 2 loft and attic. Virtual tour available on the website of the agency.