Message sent on
Land 946 m² (about 10170 ft²)
5 Parking spaces
This luxurious 19th century private mansion of 14700ft2 stands between street, main courtyard and garden. Ideally located in the heart of the 7th arrondissement of Paris, in a quiet street near the church of Saint Clothilde and the boulevard Saint Germain, it is completely renovated with luxurious amenities, very beautiful architecture with harmonious proportions and exterior surfaces - terraces and garden 200m².
The private mansion is composed of:
- Raised ground floor: entrance hall, magnificent reception rooms leading to the garden: lounge, dining room, 2nd lounge; an office and a small kitchen on the courtyard, guest toilets.
- Ground floor: with windows facing the garden: a lounge - cinema room, a 93.9 m² sports room, a sauna, a hammam, shower and toilet; a large professional kitchen, access to the car park.
- 1st floor: A suite with two large dressing rooms, two bathrooms, 2 children's bedrooms each with its own bathroom, a small lounge, a bedroom for the nurse with shower room.
- 2nd floor: a suite with bathroom and dressing rooms, a kitchen, a lounge, a family dining room, a hairdresser's salon, a service room with shower room.
- 3rd floor: four bedrooms with each toilet, a bathroom and a dressing room, a large living room lit by skylights.
- 1st basement with 5 parking spaces and 2nd technical basement.
- A main building on the street with two service wings (offices, security post, 6 bedrooms, 2 lounges/kitchen) spread over the ground floor and one floor, terrace above.
The complex is served by two elevators and equipped with district heating and professional air conditioning.
Distribution of surfaces: Living area: 1238.60 m², useful surfaces: 130.50 m², annexes: 595 m², garden: 200 m², main courtyard: 240 m².