Land 1000 m² (about 10750 ft²)
2 parking spaces
In a residential area, on the edge of a preserved natural valley, an architect's house built in 2009, benefiting from passive house certification through the implementation of multiple ecological solutions and the use of healthy and natural materials. The house consists on the ground floor of a large living room with bay windows over its entire width allowing direct access to the south-west facing terrace overlooking the countryside. In the central part of the living room, a chimney with insert and system of diffusion of the hot air, makes the connection with the extended dining space of the kitchen and its storeroom. The ground floor also includes a video lounge, an office, a guest bedroom with en-suite shower room. On the floor, a corridor with vast dressing, three rooms side valley, a bathroom and a laundry. The house also includes a large basement of 90sqm with wine cellar, storage space and space for 2 cars. The park is planted with old trees and offers beautiful views of the countryside in a quiet and protected environment. The technical choices made: structure in PEFC certified solid wood panels, larch cladding, wood wool insulation, zinc roofing, triple glazed joinery with cork insulation, stone floor on the ground floor, solid wood parquet flooring on the floor, reduced energy consumption thanks to double flow mechanical ventilation power plant associated with a heat pump and a Canadian well (very good quality of air, great thermal comfort), water heating by solar panel and recovery of rainwater for toilets and garden maintenance. The house is located in a quiet area 500m from schools, 1.5km from shops, 3 km from the train station for Montparnasse, 9 km from St Quentin en Yvelines and 32 km from Paris.