Land 15000 m² (about 161250 ft²)
Built around 1630, well restored, and ideally located, this manor is a one of a kind place, that lived through 4 centuries of history. Beautiful architectural details : woodwork, fireplaces from the 17th, polychrome ceilings, monumental stairway, Versailles parquet floorings, old floor tiles, Burgundy stones,... And with all modern comfort : recent electricity, fuel heating, fully equipped kitchen,... The manor offers a large living room, a dining room with direct access to a Westerly oriented terrace, a small office, a maid room, a laundry room and a linen room, 4 apartments, each one having its own bathroom and dressing room. The decoration is very exquisite. The park, surrounded by ditches (around 3.3 acres), is accessible through an electrical doorway with videophone and has a large driveway, a main courtyard with a superb basin and a lots of box trees. Also a rose garden, a lighthouse, a well and 2 elegant outbuildings convertible into spare houses.