Push the gate of this property and the charm operates. Dating the XVth century, consisted of three arches and decorated with a blazon sculptured in the weapons of the Morello cherry, it constitutes the main access of the property. Trees and hundred-year-old rhododendrons decorate a big landscaped park of 3,5 ha. The garden, completely closed, guarantees a perfect tranquillity. Completely reconstructed in 1912, the manor house, in perfect condition, offers generous volumes and very beautiful heights under ceilings. Two important stone fireplaces, vestiges of the old manor house, remain today. Its helters underground two rooms as well as a wine cellar and a boiler room, and rises on 3 levels: In ground floor: lounge, dining room, fully-equipped kitchen, office, releases with cupboards, toilets, hall. On the 1st floor: a parental room with bathroom and dressing room, as well as three other rooms and bathrooms, landing. In the 2nd floor: lounge in mezzanine, 2 rooms, bathroom with sauna.