In a pretty pedestrian street of Montorgueil area, a central « village », lively and very easy to get around, this 90 sq.m flat offers great light and high ceilings. On the 3rd floor of a beautiful 18th century freestone family house, this flat in very good condition looking on the street and the courtyard, consists of an entrance, a sitting-room with fully equipped open kitchen, a second sitting-room with a sofa bed, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two wc, a laundry room. This typical parisian neighbourhood, popular for its charm and atmosphere, is also the best location to reach easily any corner of Paris and the airports.
• Pedestrian street, popular area,
• Very good condition, sunlight, calm,
• High ceilings, wood floors,
• Gardien, elevator, digicode, interphone, individual gas heating.
• Metro : Les Halles, Châtelet and Sentier (lines 1, 3 & 4) and RER A, B & D
Rent 2.750 €/month + 300 €/month provision of renter’s charges, total of 3.050 €/month.
Deposit: 5.500 €
Surface : 90,10 sq.m.
Agency fee for the tenant :
• Loi Alur rental contracts:
File, viewing, contract: 1.081,20 € TTC
In some case, Walk-thru in: 270,30 € TTC
• Other rental contracts: see the agency’s website page for the scale of fees.