In Vienne, in the heart of a village, 20 min from POITIERS (A10 and TGV station) and close to all amenities and shops, fully enclosed property of 23 ha.
This impressive Chateau was built on the 12th C., and modified on the 14th and 19th C. It offers about 1000 m² and is raised on 4 levels.
Many reception rooms, 16 bedrooms, 8 shower rooms. Vaulted cellars. Outbuildings. Listed keep.
It consists of :
On ground floor :
- Entrance hall with stone main staircase
- Dining room with cement tiles floor of 30.35 m² with fireplace and coffered ceiling
- Double reception rooms with cement tiles floor, wood panelling and fireplace, of 66.16 m²
- Study with cement tiles floor of 14.61 m²
- Kitchen with cement tiles floor of 35.86 m²
- Scullery of 25.04 m²
- Sanitaries with Wc and washbasin with tiled floor, 10.09 m²
- Sanitaries with 2 Wc of 11.83 m²
- Laundry with cement tiles floor and cupboards, 16.95 m²
- Service passageway with cement tiles floor, 23.50 m²
On first floor :
- Landing with stone floor 7.80 m²
- Three reception rooms of 22.22 m², 42.89 m², 42.71 m² set on oak parquet floor with fireplace and wood panelling
- Library with oak parquet floor and fireplace 14.79 m²
- Galery with oak parquet floor 26.49 m²
- Bedroom I with oak parquet floor, wood panelling and monumental fireplace, 31.11 m² with bathroom /Wc, tiled floor, 4.42 m².
- Bedroom II with oak parquet floor 18.92 m² with shower room /Wc, tiled floor, 3.73 m².
- Bedroom III with oak parquet floor, divided in two rooms, of 37.58 m² with fireplace and bathroom /Wc, 4.58 m²
On second floor :
- Landing with stone floor 8 m²
- Passageway with oak parquet floor 11.64 m²
- Bedroom IV with oak parquet floor, fireplace and cupboards,15.01 m²
- Bedroom V with oak parquet floor and cupboard, 43.92 m²
- Bedroom VI with oak parquet floor, 33.28 m²
- Passageway 4.60 m², tiled floor
- Bathroom, tiled floor, with Wc, 9 m²
- Separate Wc, 1.29 m²
- Galery with oak parquet floor, 33.26 m²
- Bedroom VII, parquet floor, with fireplace and pier glass 22.62 m² with bathroom /Wc, with tiled floor 5.35 m²
- Bedroom VIII with parquet floor and fireplace, 25.25 m², with bathroom and Wc with tiled floor, 7.43 m²
- Bedroom IX 'Jean le Bon', with cement tiles floor, with 14th C. fireplace, 27.15 m², with bathroom with tiled floor, 10.55 m²
On third floor :
- Landing with stone floor, 7.06 m²
- Bedroom X, divided in two rooms, with fireplace and parquet floor, 14.83 and 15.38 m² and shower room, tiled floor, 3.26 m²
- Separate Wc with tiled floor, 1.40 m²
- Passageway, parquet floor
- Bedroom XI, parquet floor with fireplace, 15.07 m²
- Bedroom XII, parquet floor, 27.90 m², with bathroom and Wc, tiled floor, 4.12 m²
- Passageway, cement tiles floor, 22.40 m²
- Bedroom XIII, cement tiles floor, 15.52 m², with cupboard
- Lobby with cupboard, cement tiles floor, 11.27 m²
- Shower room /Wc, tiled floor, 3.23 m²
- Bedroom XIV with cement tiles floor, 20.26 m² with cupboard
- Bedroom XV, oak parquet floor, 12.07 m²
On half level, bedroom with cement tiles floor, 11.68 m², passageway 4.81 m² with cupboards
- Bedroom XVI with cement tiles floor, 11.91 m²
- Bathroom /Wc, parquet floor and turret, 8.29 m²
- Outbuilding of 300 m² on two levels with very large reception room, sanitaries, kitchen area. Second level to fit out, except a study with outdoor staircase.
- Former wine storehouse with tanks, wine presses and attic above with 3 rooms-apartment.
- Openbarn and adjoining kennels.
- Former logis on two levels consisting of several rooms including stables.
- Orangerie converted into a 3 rooms-dwelling with convertible attic with greenhouses behind the building.
- Annex house consisting of a living room and three bedrooms
- A chapel
The park and its secular trees, with its double lime-trees path, surround the chateau.
The quality of restoration, the surface of outbuildings and the park would be convenient for a commercial activity or for a family property.