FOR SALE - CHATEAU in the TARN - GAILLAC
Unique property including a beautiful stone chateau and its outbuilding in ?U? shape, from the XIXth century, all on 3.7 hectares of parkland, garden and woodland of which 2130m² of vineyards producing excellent wine.
Beautiful infinity pool, with magnificent views.
This restored chateau offers about 700 m² with 522m² of living space, 12 main rooms including 7 bedrooms, 4 shower rooms and 1 large bathroom.
Garden level (226 m²):
- Main entrance: 40 m², south exposure, accessible via a beautiful and large terrace
- Large living / dining room with large windows, beautiful views: 50 m²
- Large kitchen / dining room with period fireplace (for cooking): 50 m²
- Living room-library-TV room, with beautiful marble fireplace: 30 m²
- Corridor, 12 m², leading to: Office (21 m²) Toilet, Gym (19m²)
In this gym, is a beautiful staircase leading to an ultra-modern wine cellar of 102 m² (The wine is produced with the vineyards of the property).
- Second entrance, opening onto the courtyard (formed by the outbuilding)
First Floor (224 m²):
A beautiful original wooden spiral staircase leads to:
- Large landing of 40m²
- 2 bedroom in a row: 22 m² and 17 m², with a bathroom 6 m²
- 2 bedrooms in a row: 30m² and 12m² with large bathroom 10m²
- 1 bedroom 24 m² with bathroom 5.5 m²
- Bedroom of 29.5m² with a large bathroom of 20m²
Second Floor (249 m²)
- Landing 11 m²
- Bedroom 12.5 m²
- Corridor 15 m²
- Laundry room 31 m²
- Bathroom 4 m²
The hallway leads to the large attic
- Former caretaker's house to renovate, with kitchen of 16m² and living room of 32m²
- Workshop 30m², barn 94m², used as garage, annex of 16m²
- Laundry room 18m², large wine store house 70,5m², room of 26m², and boiler room of 12m².
- Former caretaker's house: 2 bedrooms of 12 & 19 m² + bathroom 4.5 m²
- Large attic: 132 m²
Beautiful property, suitable for a prestige tourism activity
Beautiful environment, close to all amenities.