The latest luxury houses/villas for sale • Albi
ALBI Centre ville, House 10 Room (s) 400 m², Land 224047 m², 5 Bedrooms, Fitted kitchen
This house (Architect house) of 238 m² (about 2558 ft²), built in 2004, with a land size of 2508 m² (about 0,62 acres) has 6 rooms including 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 toilets. It has a fitted separate kitchen, a swimming pool and 5 parkings. Heating : individual fuel oil underfloor.
Rare, located in the center of ALBI, this very beautiful and elegant house of character offers us a surface of 410m ² approximately. It consists on the ground floor of a large entrance, a dining room, a living room of 44m ², a kitchen, and a pantry / laundry. 1st floor: 5 bedrooms, an office, a bathroom, a shower room, and two toilets. On the second floor: 2 bedrooms, a shower room with toilet, a library, a dressing room and a large room of more than 45m² to finish off. In annex a basement cellar of 35m², a workshop, and a toilet in a small building at the bottom of the garden The plus of this house, a terrace of 70m ² and a garden with trees and fenced. Ref As3.3041. Fees charged to the seller.
FOR SALE - Exceptional eighteenth & nineteenth century L shapped mansion located in the old city of Albi. 2 separate houses with a total of about 800m² of living space. Fully enclosed garden of about 300m² facing the Tarn. Automatic gate.
Main house: of about 685m² on 3 levels
Ground floor :
- Beautiful entrance with wrought iron and marble staircase. French ceiling
- Reception room and several service rooms
- Old kitchen
- Visitors' toilet.
First floor: 2 staircases: one for service leading to the kitchen and a grand one.
- Marble landing
- Large living room
- Dining room
- Large kitchen with dining area
Second floor: other wrought iron staircase leading to the second floor
- Large corridor distributing :
- 5 beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms / shower rooms completely renovated.
- Living room / office with stunning views of the Tarn and the beautiful riverside Albigensian houses.
his house has a cellar and a personal postal address overlooking the Tarn
Second house: of approximately 120m², on 3 levels, entirely renovated
Garden level: 2 technical rooms, one for the garden and the other for the city gas boiler
First Floor: Beautiful living space with an integrated and fully equipped kitchen, bar, dining area and other sitting area with toilet.
Second Floor: 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, one integrated behind the large bedroom.
Rare product with an exceptional location
Independent houses with independent addresses and access
In the heart of the beautiful episcopal city of Albi, classified to the Unesco, very elegant bourgeois house, briquettes of the country. Built in two distinct houses: mansion of 540 m2 livable, with very beautiful elements: staircase, parquets, marquetries, woodworks and his guest house of 170 m2 entirely renovated. Outbuildings. Pretty garden-courtyard. Superb and unobstructed view of the river! .Ref: AS3 2540 - 7059
FOR SALE - In a quiet hamlet, 18th century old village castle of 840 m² including 585 m²of living space on 2 levels. 12 main rooms including large living room, 2 kitchens, dining room, billiard room, living room, 5 bedrooms, cinema room, gym, bar room and cellar. Studio appartment 42m² on the first floor. Inner courtyard with a large pool. Sported enclosed garden of 6079 m². Nice dominant view.
Ground floor :
- Entrance of 7 m² with beautiful door and arcade in pink briquettes
- Entrance hall of 13 m² with toilet and visitor's locker of 7 m²
- Large living room of 46m² with exposed stones and large windows overlooking the courtyard
- Fitted and integrated kitchen of 11 m² overlooking the dining room
- Second fitted and integrated kitchen of 20 m², overlooking the living room and the scullery
- Boiler room and adjoining laundry room of 15m²
- Scullery of 17 m² with original fireplace and old tiles. Access to the outside porch.
- Dining room of 40 m² with large original fireplace, stone floor, French window
- Billiard room of 47 m² with built-in fireplace and French window
- Former stable converted into a bar with adjoining cellar
- Bar room of 28 m² with stones and exposed beams
- Cellar of 16 m²
- Pool-house of 40 m² with large bay window and technical room of 13 m²
FIRST FLOOR: Accessible with a lift or a beautiful wooden staircase.
- Large landing of 20 m²
- Office of 30 m² with fireplace
- 5 bedrooms of 14, 16, 22, 22 and 24 m² including 2 with fireplaces
- Shower room of 4.5 m² with double sink and 2 separate showers
- Independent toilet
- Shower room: 14 m² with double sinks and toilet
- 2 rooms of 17 and 33 m² with double glazed windows, to be converted
- Studio of 42 m² with bathroom and toilet of 4 m²
- Cinema of 45 m²
- Gym of 19 m²
- Salt pool with liner
- Technical room of 13 m²
- Room of 31 m² with fuel tank
- Garage 45 m² with automatic door
- 2 wells
Oil central heating - Septic tank - Partial double glazing
Beautiful volumes - Nice view - Ideal for a tourist project
Fees charged to the seller
The latest luxury chateaux for sale • Albi
In the triangle Albi-Castres-Lavaur, in a small village of the Tarn, 16th century vchateau of about 400 m2, possible more if necessary ... garden of about 300 m2 enclosed walls, outbuilding of 75 m2. The whole is in very good general state. A lot of look !
Tarn the North magnificent castle restored in a concern of authenticity with the preservation of former elements, 500 m ² livable very beautiful services, dependences and detached house dating 1671 of 12 m ² the whole in a park of 2024 m ² English-style lawn, piscinable, established by magnificent rosebushes, trees centenarian of diverse gasolines - parking lot with independent access. Close friend of all the conveniences. Ref AS3 1951 - 0014
Discover the epitome of French charm and sophistication in this 13th century château, complete with tower, in the heart of a village in south west France. The beautifully restored 500m2 four-bedroomed home has been transformed by its renowned interior designer owner, and has recently been featured in ‘World of Interiors' and ‘Maison Chic' magazines. From the moment you enter the magnificent entrance hall you will be seduced by the opulence of the decoration and transported to the glory days of Versailles. From the two elegant living rooms, mounting the imposing starcase to the four spacious bedrooms, the 18th century boudoir style of this historic building will enchant you. In grounds you will find the 19th century stables that have been renovated to provide a large summer room and artists studio of 100m2, and nestling among the trees there is a circular pavillion that dates back to 1691. With the UNESCO city of Albi just half an hour away and the airports of Toulouse and Rodez both within an hour, the setting cound not be more perfect.
Very rare and unique Hôtel Particulier in the heart of Albi.