FOR SALE - CHATEAU IN AQUITAINE OVERLOOKING A RIVER -1 HOUR FROM AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Situated in en an enclosed park of approximately 4,7ha, PRESTIGIOUS CHATEAU dating from the 18th/19th centuries, fully renovated with care in 2008, refurbished to welcome conferences/weddings/receptions, (possibility to become 4 stars hotel) offering approximately 1 300m² including 1 200m² of living space divided into 25 main rooms with 3 levels, basement of 200m².
Ground floor :
- entrance hall (29m²)
- sitting room (43m²)
- 2 living room/dining rooms (75 and 61m²)
- office (26m²)
- library (33m²).
- professional and fully equipped kitchen with an entrance for deliveries, room for breakfast preparation.
- 2 beautiful bedrooms (21 and 28m²) with all comfort (mini bar, safe, WIFI), each with bathroom/shower room and toilets. One of the bedroom is suitable for disabled.
- small entrance hall at the west with toilets.
- Toilets with washbasins, 2 toilets, one suitable for disabled
1st floor :
- 11 lovely bedrooms, all different but with the same amenities as the one situated at the ground floor, and with bathrooms or shower rooms : 15,25 / 19,70 / 22 / 22 / 22 / 23 / 25,60 / 26 / 27 / 28,50 and 40 m² (suite with 2 bathrooms).
- Relaxation room (37 m²).
2nd floor :
- On the west side : apartment (115m²) comprising : Living room / open kitchen, 3 bedrooms with private bathroom, 2 toilets.
- East side to refurbish, possibility to create 3 extra bedrooms (approximately 110m²).
Basement (200m²) :
- Large storage
- 2 wine cellars.
- Boiler rooms with 4 VIESSMANN boilers in perfect conditions.
- Nice caretaker' s accommodation (122m²) with living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom , toilets, study (70m²).
- Garage for 3 cars and building with shed (104m²).
- Workshop/stables with 4 stalls/saddlery/storage building (278m²).
- Heated swimming pool and pool house
Well. Tennis court. Electric gate.
Stunning and charming chateau, situated in outstanding environment, ideal for a family property or to be used as an hotel or for reception events.
Sold with furnitures.