The latest luxury apartments for sale • Charente
This apartment of 200 m² (about 2150 ft²) comprises 4 rooms.
1,700,000 € to 3,000,000 €
1 parking space
In a quiet environment , with an open view this furnished apartment (Triplex) of 150 m² (about 1612 ft²), built in 1800 duplex, in a building of 6 floors contains 5 rooms including 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets. It is equipped with a living room, with dining room of 9 m² (about 97 ft²), with a separate kitchen, with a balcony, with a swimming pool, with a terrace, with a garage, with a cellar of 10 m² (about 108 ft²) and with a parking lot. Totally renovated, it's located on the 6th floor with a lift. Heating : gaz underfloor. Others : intercom, digicode, guard, parquet floor, fireplace, cable television.
The latest luxury houses/villas for sale • Charente
In a quiet environment , this house (Manor) of 320 m² (about 3440 ft²), built in 1840, with a land size of 60000 m² (about 14,83 acres) contains 10 rooms including 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets. It is equipped with a fitted separate kitchen, with 2 garages, with a cellar and with 5 parkings. Heating : fuel oil.
Fees : 4,16.
Vous recherchez l authenticité et la tranquillité, cette endroit vous séduira c est une évidence. Ce moulin du 16 eme siècle niché au fond d une impasse se situant a 1 km du centre d AIGRE et des commoditées et services sera vous charmer par ses volumes généreux et ses jardins d exceptions . Bâti entre 2 bras de rivières et bordé de prairies, ce moulin a été entièrement rénové pendant de nombreuses années avec gout et passion . Vous disposez d une cuisine équipé et aménagée ,un grand salon de 38m2 avec sa cheminée en pierres , a suivre entrée puis un bureau au volume généreux.Continuons sur l arrière avec un coin salon bar détente et en continuité une magnifique véranda de 26m2 donnant sur une des terrasses a cote d un sublime bassin , et pour finir une salle de billard . A l étage 3 chambres dont 1 suite parentale de 28m2, une autre salle d eau,un immense dressing lingerie de 26m2,un salon de détente ou bibliothèque de 40m2. Passons au 2 eme étage qui possède une autre chambre et sa salle de bain, et une surprise en bout du couloir une pièce sous les combles a la fonction de salle de jeux de plus de 70m2. De belles surprises vous attendent encore tel que ses jardins classes extraordinaires dans le département possédant des variétés de plantes et arbustes couru par les propriétaires passionnés a travers le monde depuis des dizaines d années . Le parc est dote d un arrosage automatique ,il y a même des hauts parleurs pour jardiner en musique et oui quand on est passionné c est possible. Vous disposez également de la climatisation , d un adoucisseur d eau, du tout a l égout ,ADSL, d un abri pour vos voitures avec un studio de 50m2 en dessus et également une cave climatisée . Les photos et la description de mon moulin parlent d eux même, je suis convaincu que le charme a déjà opérè. Les propriétaires actuels ont vécu 20 ans de pure bonheur a vous maintenant d en profiter . Prenons rendez vous ensemble pour découvrir ce havre de paix . Les honoraires sont à la charge du vendeur. For more information about this property, please contact our international department by telephone 00 33 4 99 61 44 72 or by e-mail email@example.com, quoting the reference number 340931178657. To see our range of over 35,000 properties in France, please visit our website: http://en.capifrance.fr/ Estate Agency CAPIFRANCE – We look forward to finding you your dream home!
COGNAC, town center
Exceptional character property, perfectly renovated, built on 3 levels + basement, including reception rooms, 7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, set in about 340 m² as living space. Landscaped garden with swimming pool, shelter for 2 cars, 2 gates. Many period features combined with high modernity.
FOR SALE. Stunning Manor House and independent guest house dating back to the 17th and 18th Century. Nestled in a small picturesque village. About 530m² of total floor space. Recent renovation to the highest standards, retaining history and original features. Privacy retained by a walled exterior and Charentais gated entrance. Several outbuildings. 4139m² of a well planted garden with a heated swimming pool enjoy clear views across open countryside. 18 main rooms including 4 reception rooms, 11 bedrooms (washbasins in 5 of them), 1 bathroom and 5 shower rooms. Light and spacious rooms. Outbuildings in very good condition, including a stone antic ?lavoir?.
- Nice entrance /hall -8m²- (beginning of century tiled floor /plastered walls and ceilings) opening onto South/east front graveled courtyard, walled in by the Charentais porche.
To the right :
- Library -22m²- (fireplace wood burner /wooden floor /plastered walls and ceiling)
- Attached lounge -34m²- (fireplace wood burner /plastered walls and ceiling) opening onto West facing paved terrace and gardens
To the left :
- Living area /well fitted kitchen -40m²- (Cahors stone flooring /plastered walls /painted beamed ceiling) opening onto North/West facing paved terrace and gardens
- Second hall -15m²- with a beautiful inside stone well (covered with a safety glass top /electric pump) opening onto both facades
- Cloakroom /wc
- Dining room -45m²- once the schoolroom of the village (tiled heated floor /exposed walls /beamed ceiling) opening onto North/West garden, mezzanine above for an 8th bedroom or a snugg
- Shower room (not in use at the moment shower and wash basin to be fixed back)
- Attached large living room -50m²- once the playground of the school (tiled floor /exposed walls) with fully glazed façade overlooking the sunny and enclosed front courtyard
- Split level
Access via original wooden staircase leading to:
- Bedroom -19m²- (decorative fireplace /fitted cupboards /washbasin /sea grass flooring /exposed beams)
- Bedroom -13m²- (fitted cupboards /wash basin /sea grass flooring /exposed beams)
- Shower room and independent toilets
- Bedroom -20m²- (wooden floor /plastered walls and ceiling /large fitted cupboards)
- Bedroom -18m²- (fireplace /wooden floor /plastered walls and ceiling)
- Family bathroom -15m²- (wet room /bath /2 washbasins /fitted cupboards), separate toilets
- 3 attic bedrooms -9m²/19m²/17m²- (wooden floor /washbasin /2 with fitted cupboards)
- Wc/wash basin
- Entrance /hall on West facing facade
- Guest toilets /hand basin
- Sitting room -19m²- (fireplace /wood burner)
- Fitted and equipped kitchen /dining area -19m²- (Italian tiled flooring)
- 2 bedrooms -19m² /20m²- with en-suite shower rooms
- Attic rooms
- Landing/snug -11m²-, 2 bedrooms -15m² each- (exposed beams /wooden floor), shared shower room
- Gym' s room -12m²-
- Laundry -9m²-
- Boiler room -11m²-
- Antic stone ?lavoir? under covered porch -25m²-
- Barn with garage -84m²- 1st floor above -20m²- excellent condition
- Former stables -57m²- mezzanine above -16m²-
- 2 store rooms -12m²/11m²-
- Bread oven -29m²-
- Septic tank
- New electrics and plumbing
- Oil fired central heating
- Water softener
- Tiled roofs -very good condition-
- Mostly wood double glazed windows
- PVC double glazed windows in the West facade of the cottage
- 3.42m ceiling height in library /lounge
- Swimming pool 10mx5m /liner /rolling security cover /heated with a heating pump
- Well -36m deep (used for the garden and pool)
- Water cistern -21m3- (for garden)
- Electric gate
- Council tax : 1327 € per annum
- Taxe d'habitation : 700 € per annum
8 mns from all amenities
10 mns from N10
25 mns from ANGOULEME (TGV/airport)
1h10 from BORDEAUX (TGV/airport)
1h36 from BERGERAC (airport)
20 min from a 9 holes golf court
FOR SALE House of 400 m² as living space set in grounds of about 4300 m² with outbuildings, garage and swimming pool, including :
On ground floor
- Reception hall
- Living room
- Dining room
- Living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
In a quiet environment , with south exposure this house (Manor) of 320 m² (about 3440 ft²), built in 1855, with a land size of 3500 m² (about 0,86 acres) contains 12 rooms including 6 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 4 toilets. It is equipped with dining room, with a fitted separate kitchen, with a swimming pool, with a terrace, with a garage, with a cellar and with 6 parkings. Heating : gaz.
Fees : 3,70.
The latest luxury chateaux for sale • Charente
In a quiet environment , this chateau of 240 m² (about 2580 ft²) has 8 rooms including 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It has a cellar.
In a quiet environment , this chateau of 700 m² (about 7525 ft²), built in 1700 comprises 10 rooms including 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 4 toilets. It is provided with a swimming pool. Totally renovated Others : cable television.
A beautiful 19th century neo-gothic Château situated on the Charente river. Built on the foundations of a 14th century manor, this chateau is steeped in history and retains many original features.
Over 3,000m² of living space, set in approximately 2.5 hectares of enclosed grounds with beautiful views over the Charente. Outbuildings include a gatekeepers house, a dovecote and other small buildings.
The property is currently being refurbished to a very high standard with a desire to retain the atmosphere and authenticity.
Near Angouleme, in the heart of a property of about 90 hectares, beautiful castle, Historical Monument, of the XVIIth century with its many outbuildings surrounded by moats. The building was built on an L-shaped plan. Its origins date back to the 11th century. The main building has been fully restored on 450 m² and now offers on two levels several superb reception rooms of more than 40m² each and 5 beautiful bedrooms with private bathroom. The attic as well as the second main building is a remarkable expansion potential of more than 300 m². The outbuildings are numerous and frame the courtyard. Horse boxes, sheds, garages, a caretaker's house, a guest house and a hunting hall follow one another. 90 hectares of woods, meadows and a pond of 8 hectares offers an exceptional bucolic setting, out of time. This property is a private hunting close to a hunting of more than 400 hectares. The geographical situation is also favorable, 30min from Angoulème, with shops, TGV and Golf. Paris at only 2h.
This historically listed Knights Templar Château is located in a very pretty small hill-top village, overlooking the peaceful Southern Charente's countryside. Simple and elegant iron gate followed by a beautiful tree-lined alleyway lead to this marvellous historical monument reflecting a harmonious blend of Roman and Renaissance styles. The castle has been thoroughly renovated and realizes the perfect combination of modern comfort and authenticity. The old elements (fireplaces, stairs, etc ...) have an extraordinary character and the atmosphere that emanates from the place is simply magical. Offering 680 m ² of living space plus outbuildings, the property will accommodate a large family (7 bedrooms and potentially more) or be appropriate for other projects. The property also includes a recently renovated guesthouse of 93 m² (entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom) and a partially renovated old stone which could offer up to 300 m² of living space. The closed park of 1.47 hectares is a delight for the senses and offers great views over the Charente countryside. Exceptional !
This chateau of 720 m² (about 7740 ft²) contains 15 rooms including 9 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 2 toilets. It is equipped with a terrace.
Fees : 5,12820512820513.