Message sent on
Land 150000 m² (about 1612500 ft²)
Large manor house and outbuildings near the forest and overlooking its park with an exceptional view. Built in 1905, this complex offers more than 1000sqm of living space. The architecture of the two main buildings is quite exceptional with medieval decorations characteristic of the history of the region and the time of construction. The Manor house surrounds a terrace of 800sqm (Southern exposure) and offers on the ground floor: entrance and central hall, living room 50sqm with fireplace and bronze decorations, dining room 40sqm with large carved wooden fireplace, beautiful kitchen 30sqm and office, study decorated with woodwork that recounts the life of Chevalier Bayard and a large fireplace. Mezzanine floor: gallery 57sqm leading to 2 private suites (3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms), 2 studies 1st Floor: corridor leading to 6 suites (bedrooms with bathroom and toilet), lingerie. The outbuilding offers a reception room of 210sqm, 2 entrance halls, cloakroom, office, 5 suites (bedrooms with bathroom and toilet), laundry room, meeting room of 90sqm with cathedral ceiling in the attic. Guardian's pavilion at the gate, house with boxes and adjoining garages, barn, complete this property. Park of 28 hectares: gardens, tennis, 2 ponds, grassland and forest.